We like to think that we are doing our bit for the environment.
We believe that making small changes can make a big impact, that is why we no longer supply bottled water and why we will no longer be using single use plastic items when sustainable alternatives exist.
When our existing supply of certain items, such as sauce sachets have been exhausted, they will be replaced with re-fillable bottles.
At this time there are certain things which cannot be changed, for example individual portions of coffee, hot chocolate and milk. We have trialled using jars of coffee and sugar. We found that people either stole them or spoilt them so that the contents had to be thrown away.
You can play your part by:
- Not using every towel in the wardrobe.
- Turn off the lights when you do not need them on.
- Boil only the amount of water you need.
- Don’t leave the shower running for too long.
- Unplug devices after charging.
If you have any suggestions as to what we can do to help the environment please let us know.