Terms and Conditions
We like to be open and honest about our terms of business, this way we know that everyone knows what is expected.
Terms & Conditions of booking for direct bookings, by telephone or this website only.
Seperate terms may apply to online travel agents.
By staying with us you are agreeing with the following:
Terms & Conditions of booking. By staying with us you are agreeing to these terms:
1) We only accept payment by card. We do not accept cash.
2a) At check in you will be required to pre-authorise a security deposit (£50 min).
2b) We reserve the right to store your card details (in accordance with PCI DSS) in case the damage or loss caused is greater than that of the security deposit.
3) If you cause damage or loss of any kind to the guest house, or other guests’ property, you shall be liable to pay to us on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss. Including soiling bedding, tanning products & make up staining.
4) Only guests that are booked at the guest house are allowed on the premises. (£100 charge)
5) Smoking, vaping and the use of e-cigs is forbidden on our premises. Anyone suspected of or discovered to be in possession of narcotics will be asked to leave without refund. (£100 charge)
6) You must not tamper with any safety or security equipment. (£100 charge)
7) You are not allowed to bring take away foods or alcohol into our premises. (£25 charge)
8) Foul language, bad behaviour or disturbing other guests is not allowed, anyone doing so will be asked to leave without refund. (minimum £50 charge)
9) Lost keys are charged at £100 per key.
10) Check in from 2 – 6pm. Late check in is £10 per guest.
11) Guests must vacate their rooms by 10.00am. Later check out may sometimes be available at £10 until 1pm. (£20.00 per guest penalty for unauthorised late checkout)
12) Your property is left here at your own risk; we cannot be responsible for missing items if they have not been handed to us to put them in the safe.
13) Lost property will be kept for two months, posted items will be charged at cost + £5.
14) WiFi is provided free, subject to not downloading large files or streaming. Using our WiFi to view adult or illegal material is forbidden.
15) No deposit is required until 28 days before the check-in date, then, the deposit is 50% of the total price. With the remaining balance being due 7 days prior to check in date.
16) Once the deposit has been paid, if you cancel within 28 days of check in but with more than 7 days before, you will only be charged for the first night or we will carry over your payment for another stay within a year.
If you cancel within 7 days of your check in date, you will receive a refund of 50% of the total booking value. The same applies for curtailment (leaving earlier than expected).
Of course, if your trip gets cancelled by any national lockdown or restrictions you will be fully refunded.
Strictly no party groups, stags or hens. Any groups that have booked and are a party group will be refused entry to our property and no refund will be given.
We do not accept bookings unaccompanied children.
The lead guest must be over 18.